The SRG-X400 is a 1080p PTZ camera with 40x zoom designed for use in a variety of corporate, education, healthcare, faith, and government applications.
Available in black or white models, the BRC-X400 features the option to upgrade performance (additional purchase required) to 4K, thus making it ideally suited for broadcast studio and reality TV production, as well as live event capture.
The X400’s 1080p resolution is complemented by an integrated high-resolution lens offering zoom capability up to 40x in Full HD*** (30x in 4K), with an expansive approximately 70 degree wide angle coverage to capture every point of view.
High speed movement (up to 300 degrees a second) during preset recall captures the speaker’s every movement, while Picture Freeze during transitions ensures your audience isn’t disturbed by rapid camera movements. PTZ Motion Sync** function allows smooth blending of separate pan, tilt and zoom movements for seamless, professional-looking transition.
Efficient IP-based live production is augmented with support for NDI®|HX (additional purchase required), allowing flexible configuration with other networked NDI® enabled devices. Images also can be reviewed remotely via web browser, with support for RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol) and RTMP** (Real Time Messaging Protocol). This ensuring smooth, stable streaming of video plus audio (from an optional microphone, available separately) over an IP network.
Sony SRG-X400 Features:
- Excellent images, even in low light
- 4K upgrade option
- Up to 40x zoom
- Wide viewing angle
- High speed movement and Picture Freeze Preset
- Ideal for lecture capture
- Simpler installation, lower costs
- Smooth pan-tilt-zoom
Sony SRG-X400 Specifications:
- Please consult the SRG-X400 / SRGX120 Datasheet in the Documentation Tab for this info.
Sony SRG-X400 Notes:
- * NDI® is a registered trademark of NewTek, Inc.
- ** Available through future upgrade planned in early 2020.
- *** With Clear Image Zoom.
- This product contains pre-installed software and requires the purchase of license keys to activate some functions. When using RM-IP500 or RM-IP10, firmware should be updated to V2.10.